National Institute on Drug Abuse
• The Science of Drug Abuse & Addiction
Partnership for Drug Free Kids
• Where Families Find Answers
• We work to reduce substance abuse among adolescents by supporting families and engaging with teens.
Idaho Office of Drug Policy
• Substance Use Disorder Service Referral Hotline
Be The Parents
• Be Aware|Be Engaged – Underage Drinking Prevention in Idaho
• Teaching parents bonding, boundaries and monitoring to reduce underage drinking.
STOP MEDICINE ABUSE
• PARENTS: Learn About Teen Medicine Abuse
Lock Your Meds Idaho
• Medicine Abuse Prevention in Idaho
• Safe Disposal, Getting Help & Idaho’s Action Plan
Marijuana Harmless? Think Again
• Fast Facts
Arizonians for Responsible Drug Policy
• Raising Awareness of Marijuana’s Harms
IDAHO METH PROJECT
• Large Scale Prevention Program Aimed at Reducing Meth Use
18 in Idaho
• Alcohol & Drugs… Not Legal
ahead of the Kurve
• Drug Testing – Informative Blog
• Understanding Addiction – Find Idaho Addiction Treatment Centers
• Indiana Recovery Center – Informative Site: Rehab, Detox & Addictions (specific drugs)
Regional Alcohol Drug Awareness Resource (RADAR)
• Great local resource with information on a large variety of drugs, helpful and friendly staff, and a video library.
• Local Blog: a fellow parent shares valuable information acquired while navigating her son’s addictions.
The Hungry Heart Movie
• Movie about addictions; an excellent conversation starter.
• Helping Parents Raise Responsible Adults – Certified Parent Coaches Answer Your Questions
Interested in working with our youth to strengthen our community? Contact us for ways to get involved!