2018 Event Information Coming Soon!!
Spectators can expect an incredible day of watching the best of class cars take to the open road. The Road Rally is located in absolutely stunning surroundings in the lower Wood River Valley and spectators line the course to be close to the action.
While the rally course is paved, spectators will be “off-roading” on dirt and sagebrush terrain. We recommend that you dress accordingly and bring proper footwear, chairs and umbrellas. There will be food and drinks for sale at the site, but we welcome all of our spectators to bring your own picnic baskets with your favorite treats and plenty of non-alcoholic beverages.
Sun Valley is called Sun Valley for a good reason. Road Rally days can be very hot and dry. Remember to bring hats, umbrellas and plenty of sunscreen!
Please note: All spectator tickets must be purchased through our website prior to the event. We will sell a maximum of 900 spectator tickets.
- Spectator tickets can be purchased online
- Event parking will be available at the rally site
- No pets are allowed at the rally spectator site
- High SPF sunscreen, hats and umbrellas are highly recommended – it can get hot!
- Food, snacks, water and other non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the event
- This is a drug and alcohol free event, so coolers will be inspected
- lavatories will be available at the rally site
Thanks to the incredible support from our sponsors and partners, the 10th Annual Sun Valley Road Rally will feature a weekend of activities that benefits The Drug Coalition, a local non-profit striving to improve the health and safety of the community by actively developing programs and strategies for preventing underage substance abuse. Since inception, the Sun Valley Road Rally has helped change the lives of hundreds of youth across the Wood River Valley and continue to do so.
For questions or more information please email – firstname.lastname@example.org